Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Goal 10 done!

10. Become an official Unitarian Universalist - DONE
I signed the book at my church Sunday. I am a Unitarian officially now.

2. Read tarot cards professionally (i.e. earn $ at least once for a reading)

I'm working through Mary Greer's book 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card using my oracle deck. I did some readings at my UU pagan group on our divination night, and I've been doing at least a few tarot or oracle deck readings each week since I started using Aeclectic again.

17. Learn conversational Italian or French (be able to communicate at an intermediate level)

I'm still picking. So far, it seems like Italian is winning. I'm been listening to Disney songs in Italian to get my ear used to the language.

37.  Complete The Artist's Way
Just did my second set of morning pages this morning.

38 Keep a journal with daily entries for a full year.
I'm counting my morning pages and tarot work for Greer's book as a journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment