Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Italian or French? Hmmmm


6. Complete a sprint triathlon in less than 2 hours
Aqua Zumba tonight! I am still in the improvement phase. I just want to get more fit. I will do my "real" training once my cardiovascular endurance and muscular strength have improved. For now, any movement is good movement. I liked my Zumba class last night. Aqua Zumba is a little too easy and mellow, but moving is moving!

14. Lead an ecstatic dance meeting
Exchanged non-Facebook emails with the coordinator of leader training today! Exciting. :)

17.  Learn conversational Italian or French (be able to communicate at an intermediate level)
Listening to Italian pop songs on YouTube. A lot of my fellow Spanish-speaking colleagues say they learned a lot of their Spanish via songs, so what the heck. It's better than nothing, I suppose, and I can start learning more intensely later. I should really take a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment