Monday, September 29, 2014

Goal 1 may be a no-go and other reflections

1. Become a "certified" tarot reader (after researching the "best" tarot certification organization.
According to the Aeclectic community,  none of the current certifications are all that hot. Might be back to the drawing board on this one.

5. Buy a house
Savings plan is still in place!

6. Complete a sprint triathlon in less than 2 hours
Well, I slowly cycled while reading for 30 minutes and then did a kicking Zumba workout. It's not official training yet, but I am working on getting my overall fitness level up.

10. Become an official Unitarian Universalist
 Meeting with the pastor at 3:30 PM Friday and asked someone to cover for me at work so that I can do it.

14. Lead an ecstatic dance meeting
Messaged the trainer via Facebook yesterday!

28. Write 100 blog posts (over all my sites and including guest blogs I write, not including Tumblr)
Wrote a couple today!

38. Keep a journal with daily entries for a full year
This entry could be day one!
40. Meditate daily for 20 minutes minimum for a full year
I meditated today, but not for a full 20 minutes. Did my hands litany that I wrote for Allec and a modified version of a guided visualization I learned at Pagan Pride Day. I also breathed to the "When I breathe in... When I breathe out" song we sang at church this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment